Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A special kind of feeling

Cycling about mitte today, when I caught a streak of green out of my peripheral vision.
It's a special kind of green that is unmistakably Claudia.
The pursuit was on....
And then I saw that her brother Bavaia was with her, frolicking about on this sun-drenched day, with nerry a care in the world.
I introduced myself to the riders and we talked a bit at the next lights.
Then, as so often is the way with spontaneous moments, we parted ways.
Totally amazed to catch two of my bikes gallivanting about Berlin; still got the grin on my face to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have moved to a new website

Hold onto your hats, folks, its time we got our own brand new website. Please update your bookmarks or how you link with us to: www.bike...